Friday, June 23, 2017

Over 6,000 Steps and Falling Down in Front of Hundreds of People!

I went on another business trip this week to Denver. On the way back, we got to the airport plenty in advance, so I decided that I would take my time and walk to the gate. I got through security fine, but started to struggle once I got to the terminal I was in. Long story short, I tripped and fell in front of no less than 200 people waiting for their flight.  An number of people came to assist, which was nice. I ended up taking a skycap the rest of the way to my gate.  This whole "not being able to walk" thing is really starting to get annoying. I am going to fight as long as I can to not put myself in a wheelchair, but I think that it will be sooner than later.  :(

The good news is that I did have over 6,000 steps that day.  I normally track about 2,300, so I was well above my average.

***  I tripped an fell backwards at the gas station today.  So that is twice in a week.  This sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment